martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Release the body and clear the mind




Moving my body, I found out that we could modify it as we wish not only the external part, but our mind and soul. 
Clean it to be part of the universe and BE
If you see carefully you can find out wish part of your body it is congested. It is not that the dark skin people born with a nice gluteus, I believe they just use it and that is the result of it. But something our body it is trying to show us where we need to release. For example  “My gluteus”  I have been stretching my legs and back and gluteus of course and I can see that the more I release my body the round it  my gluteus turn out.
As well happen with my breast, it is moving to its center nice and smooth.

" A succession of tasteful and elegant tantric Images"  are astonished my soul and mind
thanks to you!!

2 comentarios:

Metáfora Espiral dijo...

Images, for me, are representations of a realization...a sort of tangible picture of a dream...they help me remember whenever I fall asleep...awakening is not a destination, now I feel...

mechanitisEcheverri dijo...

Right on INDEED !!! :D