lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

buring it

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6tJ8c-n5omAC0WgKlpSBzF0_kayjoGKjFm2APUpk1g9Onu822HuMBtugnt9uVj5gvrVIMt3SYFfcOmse1OaXE3Kg3AfUuUQVJmRIdjV-5GPfYpOdBzQojApgzWTSOvSvnYk-lF32oaqYe/s1600/work-life-balance.jpg

my coccix is moving  side to side.
 my mind is removing all the bad memories, but I need to work hard on it.
Now I undestand the magic that has the words in the person,
There are some that I cant delete, coz it  is still drilling my head.
I need to close some chapter to be able to end that movie running in  my head
To many year of hearing, and repiting and feeling that.
Starting in a new canvas, buying new watercolor.

I dont know whats real or not.


1 comentario:

Metáfora Espiral dijo...

I fully understand how you feel. I have felt that way also. It blows your mind and the wind that goes through takes away what we don't need. Curiously, today I came across a beautiful description of the sometimes rough seas we have to go through in our journeys. I found it reassuring. It might do the trick for you:

"All you now think of as “you”(when you say “I”) has come together like a solidified chunk of sediment at the bottom of the river of life.

All the influences and ideas about yourself you have clung to throughout your life add up to nothing more than a collection of chronic tensions in your muscles.

These chronic tensions color every experience you have. When you hold tension, your world appears tense.
To begin dismantling your precious collection of tensions means you must break them apart in a manner similar to grinding a piece of sandstone to dust. Once removed from the matrix of solidified matter, the pieces of sand and debris will wash away in the river of your life-experience.

The energy it took to keep your tensions in place will then provide fuel for the pursuit of your desires.

This can be accomplished only through techniques applied with persistence and determination. Take heed: many of the most powerful techniques will leave you trembling and feeling profoundly alone.
FEAR NOT, YOUNG JEDI!
If you persist, the trembling will give way to a deep and persistent joy in your body and loneliness will transform into your monastery of perpetual stillness, even among crowds."